Field Hockey Camp
July 23-26, 2020
The Kutztown University field hockey camp is designed to give you or your team a competitive edge going into your season. We will provide technical and tactical training for both field player and goal keepers. We will also be adding yoga sessions, an introduction to strength and conditioning and speakers to add to your overall camp experience. We want you to have fun, while playing the sport that you love!
- 7:30 a.m. -8:30 a.m.: Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Individual Skill Sessions/Morning Yoga/ Team Building
- 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Free Time
- 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Technical & Tactical Strategies/ Intro. to Strength and Conditioning/Speaker
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Dinner
- 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.: Tournament Play
- Overnight: $430
- Commuter/Day: $360
- Deposit: $100 - final total due July 10th
- Team Discounts are available (11 Players+ are considered a team)
Individuals are not allowed to participate in the camp/clinic if the Event Release Form is not submitted.
Meals will be served at South Dining Hall located adjacent to the residence hall. All-you-can-eat meals at campus starting Thursday at dinner time, ending Sunday at breakfast. Will also have food for purchase in a nightly canteen
Sites & Facilities
Located at Kutztown University on the newly renovated Andre Reed Stadium artificial surface.
Click here for Directions
Each camper will be housed in air-conditioned dorms. Please make sure you specify your roommate preference when you sign up.
Each camper will be required to provide her own bedding (sheets, pillows and pillow cases, towels and shower items).
If you need to contact a camper, a message can be left at the field hockey office 24 hours a day by calling (610) 683-4378. Messages will be retrieved on a regular basis. To reach a camper during business hours (Monday thru Friday, 8am to 4pm) please call the camp office at (610)683-4094 ext. 7.
*Please notify the camp director if you have any special needs that need to be met in order to attend this camp.